Wednesday, June 27, 2012

 If you are considering purchasing a home in the Greater Fall River area and want to view homes for sale in Fall River, Somerset, Swansea, Dighton, Berkley, Freetown,  Dartmouth, or Westport, please read on about this community and call or e-mail me for an appointment.  I am ready to get started on the search for your new home.  If you are considering selling a home in the same greater Fall River area, please contact me to arrange an appointment to receive a free comparative market analysis.  Find out what your home is worth in today's market!


Fall River MA

There are currently 805 single family homes for sale in Greater Fall River area. This is a 16% decrease in the number of homes for sale as compared to the same time last year. The current median asking price for single family homes in the area is $299,900 (as of June 27, 2012). This is a -1.7% decrease in asking price as compared to this time last year. See complete market information for each of the towns in the area here.

Dartmouth MA

The Greater Fall River area is very diverse. Fall River is a historic mill city with areas of “three deckers”, mixed single family and multi family neighborhoods, and even some rural areas and is the hub of the area. Colorful neighborhoods with names like the Flint, the North end, the South End, the Highlands and the Lower Highlands, Steep Brook, the Reservation, Niagra, Maplewood and the Globe, to name a few, each have their own history and culture. Westport and Dartmouth with their ocean coastal neighborhoods have much open space and farmland. Berkley, Dighton, and Somerset and Fall River are all set on the Taunton River and have their own maritime histories. Many towns including Freetown enjoy lakes and  huge tracks of forested land.

Bisected by interstate routes 24 and 195, the entire Greater Fall River Area is ideally located less than hour drive from Boston, Newport, R.I., Providence, R.I. and Cape Cod 

Homes for sale in Somerset MA
I service the Greater Fall River Area and I'm available TODAY to help you find the home you've been searching for.  I am a Realtor®, and in addition to the technical aspects of real estate transactions, the next most important service I can provide my buyers and sellers information. As a 4th generation native of the South Coast I know and love the area. I have experienced the whole area, and use this experience to assist and motivate buyers to find their perfect new home or investment and in turn help sellers accomplish their goals.


 For more information about each of these great communities visit my webpage at www.stevew-homes.com or visit my Facebook page for the Greater Fall River area and join the community! To contact me directly, call me at 508-558-8035 or email me at swaddicor@comcast.net.

Member Greater Fall River Association of Realtors, Massachusetts Realtor Association, MLS and the National Association of Realtors.

No comments:

Post a Comment